Sunday 30 September 2012

DIY Half Red Nails

Block nails are sooo last year, these half nails are so easy and are that little bit different


Instructions after the break

What you need:
 
Nail Buffer
Emery board / nail file
Sticky Tape
Nail Polish
and if you're messy like me (not pictured)
Cotton buds / q tips
Nail polish remover

 What to do:
1. Clean you nails of any leftover polish, file and buff

2. cover the bottom of your nails in the sticky tape 
3.Paint (you can see how messy I am
4. Wait for the polish to dry then remove the tape, trust me
5. Use the cotton buds to clean up around the nail

6. Now you have beautiful half red nails

Tips
Wait for the paint to dry before you take off the tape that way you're less likely to smudge it and can easily fix it, and it comes off cleaner
If I had some clear polish I would go over in that, I should probably get some

xx

Whats your favourite way to do your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment